Table of Contents
How to Choose the Best CPA Review Course
1. Budget – What can you afford? Are you willing to go into debt?
2. Learning Style – Test Bank Focus? Talking Head? Auditory Learner? What is the best cpa review course instruction style for you?
3. The “5 am” Test – Will you study with this course at 5 am, or will you hit snooze because you hate it?
4. Test Bank – Do they use AICPA questions? Adaptive Learning? How many questions & simulations?
5. Return Policy – Can you return this course if you decide it's not for you – or are you stuck with it?
6. Test Drive – Would you buy a $2,000 car without driving it first? No. A CPA Review course is no different. Do Free Trials.
7. Peer Review – What do your friends, co-workers, and online CPA study groups say about the course?
The Best CPA Review Courses
Click Your CPA Review Course:
How to Become a CPA in 3 Steps
1. Find the Best CPA Review Course (for you).
2. Find 20 Hours/Week To Study with your best CPA Review course.
If only it were that easy. It's not. There is a reason the CPA Exam fail rate is 50%.
As you sit in the Prometric waiting room with three other people, remember:
Two of you will fail your exam.
Regardless if you have the best CPA Review course on the planet.
You need a study plan.
Yes, There Are Two Paths You Can Go By…
NINJA CPA Review is a complete course that has also been the #1 CPA Review supplement for over a decade.
One product, two ways it can be used to study.
How would you like to use NINJA?
You plan to use NINJA CPA Review as your ‘one and only.' It will be your primary set of study materials that you will conquer the exam with.
You plan to use NINJA alongside another set of study materials you have already purchased. (Becker, Wiley, Roger, Surgent, etc.) Therefore, you will be supplementing that course with NINJA.
Current NINJA Back For More?
To Restart Your DOJO Access, Click The ‘HiYa!’ Button.